AiM Solo 2 DL
The new AiM Solo 2 DL receives the data from two satellites constellations, GPS and Glonass: this is a huge step forward since it is unbelievably faster and more precise than the previous version and the lap times are calculated within a maximum gap not higher than 2/100 sec.
- Uses GPS Technology For Lap Times
- Suitable For Circuit Racing, Drag Racing, Sprints & Hillclimbs
- Logs ECU Information i.e. RPM, Temp, Pressures etc
- Connect to SmartCam HD Or SmartyCam HD GP
- No External Beacon Required
- In Built Accelerometer
- User Selectable Screen Displays
- Predictive Lap Timing
- Inbuilt Track Database
- Backlit Easy To Read Display
- Includes Data Analysis Software
Solo 2 DL, the Solo with ECU connection
More than 1,000 protocols for 1,000+ ECU in the database, for easily connect your Solo 2 DL to your Engine Control Unit and get a lot of information with just one cable. In case your ECU protocol is not in the database, no problem: an ECU Driver Builder is always available in the Race Studio 3
configuration software, and you will be able to create your protocol by yourself.
Coil RPM input
Solo 2 DL now features a digital input allowing to log RPM either from square wave signals (8-50 V signal) or pulse signals (150-450 V ignition coil trigger – primary circuit).
Choice of cables:
- CAN/K-Line/External power cable with OBDII connector
- CAN/RS232 external power cable
- RPM/External power cable (if your vehicle has no ECU)
- Ask Us A Question